2019-2020 PowerSchool E-Registration - How to Update the Student Information Form
- Open an internet browser on your computer
- Type www.wapellocsd.org into the address bar
- Click PowerSchool Student/Parent Login:
- Select “Menu” on the top of the school website
- Select “PowerSchool” from the left column.
- Put in your Username and Password on the sign in tab (Contact the Central Administration Office if you need assistance, 319-523-3641)
- On the student page, scroll down to find the link that is titled E-Registration (this is located under Navigation on the left side of your screen).
- Your student(s) names will be listed across the top of the screen, right below the PowerSchool SIS logo. Select your first student to register.
- You will see two columns, the current information that is on file with the school is in the left column, in the right column, you can make changes to the information on file by updating any fields that need to be updated.
- Continue to verify and update all fields until the tabs at the top of the page are no longer red in color. Once all of the tabs are no longer red in color, you will be prompted to complete E-Registration for any students who have not completed the E-Registration process.
- Permission Page: here you will have the opportunity to complete multiple “permissions” for different things for your students.
- These will be different depending on which building your student will attend next year.
- Junior High and High School students involved in extra/co-curricular activities will be required to complete portions of certain permission forms, or you will be required to have printed and completed certain documents for upload. To speed up the process, simply open the Google Form, and mark that you have completed the form in E- Registration. With the Google form tab now open, you can finish the E-Registration portion, then go to the Google Form. (All forms will be cross-checked for completion). NOTE: Permissions that open in Google Forms will allow you to add all students in your family to the same form or by selecting to “Submit another response”. In E-Registration, the parent/student simply needs to mark that they have completed the form to continue. If your student does not qualify (ie; Jr./Sr. Campus, Vehicle, Activities Department forms), simply mark that it has not been completed.
- When you click the link to open a Google Form, return to E-Registration by clicking the PowerSchool tab at the top of your web browser. DO NOT CLICK THE BACK ARROW.
- It is recommended to close each Google Form tab as it is completed.
NOTE: At the end of each Google Form, you will be asked if you’d like to “Submit Another Response”. If you have more students than the form allows, or you need to add another Concussion, Insurance Waiver, Code of Conduct, or Physical Form you can do so here.
|Elementary Permissions||Middle School Permissions||High School Permissions|
|Field Trip Permission||Field Trip Permission||Field Trip Permission|
|Picture Permission||Picture Permission||Picture Permission|
|Permission for Medication||Permission for Medication||Permission for Medication|
|Internet Permission||Internet Permission||Internet Permission|
|Vehicle Registration: a Google Form will open in another tab||Vehicle Registration: a Google Form will open in another tab|
|Jr./Sr. Open Campus: another Google Form will open in another tab.|
|Activity Insurance Waiver: a Google Form will open in another tab||Activity Insurance Waiver: a Google Form will open in another tab|
|Code of Conduct: a Google Form will open in another tab.||Code of Conduct: a Google Form will open in another tab.|
|Concussion Form: you will need to have completed the actual document. You can find this in the “Document Folder” on the left side of the Navigation panel. You will need to upload an image of the document in the Google Form, which will open in another tab.||Concussion Form: you will need to have completed the actual document. You can find this in the “Document Folder” on the left side of the Navigation panel. You will need to upload an image of the document in the Google Form, which will open in another tab.|
|Athletic Physical Form: you will need to have completed the actual document (and physical). You can find this form under “Document Folder”. Again, this will open a Google Form in a new tab, and you will need to upload the back page of the physical form.||Athletic Physical Form: you will need to have completed the actual document (and physical). You can find this form under “Document Folder”. Again, this will open a Google Form in a new tab, and you will need to upload the back page of the physical form.|
Once you have completed all of the tabs on all students, you have completed the E-Registration Process. Congratulations!
Please contact the Central Administration Office with any questions at 319-523-3641.