PowerSchool Registration - How to Update the Student Information Form
- Open an internet browser on your computer
- Type www.wapello.k12.ia.us into the address bar
- Click PowerSchool Student/Parent Login on the right side of the page
- Put in your Username and Password on the sign in tab (Contact the Central Administration Office if you need assistance, 319-523-3641)
- On the student page, scroll down to find the link that is titled PowerSchool Registration (this is located under Navigation on the left side of your screen).
- Under student(s) click on the form to access the registration information.
- Update all fields that are required and make changes that are needed. Once you are done and have no errors, you can click submit forms.
Some parents have notified us of a “glitch” they’ve encountered when registering for school. If you have entered all of your information and PowerSchool won’t let you submit the information, exit out of your browser. All of your information will be automatically saved. Log back into PowerSchool and select PowerSchool Registration, and scroll down to submit, this should remedy the situation and your data should be able to be submitted. We are working with the programmers to remedy this situation, thank you for your understanding.
When you have updated all the forms for all of your children, you have successfully completed the student information update for the 2018-2019 school year.
Please contact the Central Administration Office with any questions at 319-523-3641.